"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."
-Marilyn Monroe

Friday, May 30, 2008

IRON MAN



WOW!!! That's all I have to say about this movie.
So far, this is the BEST movie of the year.
Between the amazing actors and the graphics, marvel has created a film that will be remembered far into the future. I've seen it twice now, once with the parents and the second time with Marsling, JACA, and Satling.

I also saw the Chronicles of Narnia. This second movie definitely leaves something to be desired. However, it's not a complete bust. The battle scene was pretty great.

Then there's Indiana Jones...good but not great. I have to say, I definitely enjoyed the random popping-up of prairie dogs in the middle of the screen.
Overall, the movie was entertaining but a tad bit far-fetched.

No comments: