"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."
-Marilyn Monroe

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Interesting how things turn out

So...

4th quarter finally rolls around. Finally.
Although, what with the service learning project in AP english and Calc with Sanchez, I didn't think it would ever come.
Actually, I don't really care specifically that it's 4th quarter. I'm really just uber-relieved that the research paper is done with. YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I AM THE MAN! Well, not literally. lol
But my paper is 19 pages! That's what I call length.
For anyone who doesn't know what my writing style is, the less I have to write the better. I'm one of those in-your-face-this-is-how-it-is-no-fluff-allowed types.
So I wasn't quite sure how I was going to surpass the 15 pg. minimum limit. But I did. And I did that annoying board. That turned out all right, too, seeing as I got Honorable Mention. Pull lots of all-nighters and that's what ya get. hehe

1 comment:

Liz said...

hey girl!
sorry I have been so out of touch, life has gotten so crazy!
College sucks the life out of you! lol
anyway how are you?
How's school and everything?