"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."
-Marilyn Monroe

Friday, July 9, 2010

...

I feel...well I don't know how I feel. Maybe a little like having no direction. No compass. No purpose. Just living in a fog, restless and apathetic. Drifting on the sea in a little yellow lifeboat lying there and watching the clouds change shape. At night seeing the stars twinkle and the moon glow with that white light of infinity. The smell of salt water in my nostrils and the sound of water lapping against the boat gently caressing my ears. Thinking about life in its simplest form. Beautiful and dangerous. Wild and forbidden. But mostly concentrating on the sea, the air, the rubbery feel of the boat. The wind pushes me along and i just stare up not caring where i float. Trusting nature to guide my way. Always.

1 comment:

Ria said...

I feel like that most of the time. Either floating aimlessly along, unaware of where I am or where I'm going, or contrarywise, like I'm being pulled in two directions at once.

Such is life x