"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."
-Marilyn Monroe

Friday, June 5, 2009

Graduation

So I've graduated from high school. I know, I know. This blog post is just a tad bit late lol. Oh well. At least you're getting it now. Anyway, I wish to thank everyone who came to graduation and my party. Thanks to all my friends for letting me use them as models! They are so patient with me! :D
So, between the water fights and twister boards and icky white graduation robes, what is there to say? We're out. We're free. But sometimes it doesn't feel that way.
Sometimes it feels more like I'm walking into a trap. What trap? I have no idea.
Well, hopefully everything will turn out okay. Sally #2 keeps telling me to stop freaking out and he always knows best. Him and Bob. :D
So there are many people I haven't talked to in ages. I'm not too great with keeping up on the communications just so everyone knows. Sorry!
But that's life.
I should probably finish writing all my thank you cards today, but I really don't feel motivated.
So I don't think I will.

Movie Update: The Edge of Love
Book Update: Grotesque by Natsuo Kirino
Music Update: New Divide by Linkin Park

Besides doing absolutely nothing, I've been on Facebook ALL THE TIME. It's probably unhealthy how much I'm on fb. Oh well.
On another note, I finally have my very own Canon.
Dad has the 40D, but I just got the Canon Rebel T1i. 15 megapixels baby!
And I have a thing for naming cameras. Hey, it's just like an instrument. So I've named my Rebel Link Logan.
And the 40D's name is Aramis (after one of the 3 musketeers).
My Nikon is named Sebastian.
And I guess that's all lol.

I know this post was super random and riddled with mistakes, but I really didn't put any effort in. What pops in my mind is what goes in the post. That's it, pure and simple. I guess it's more like a direct flow from mind to keyboard.

No comments: