"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."
-Marilyn Monroe

Sunday, January 24, 2010

NEGLECT




So I guess I've been neglecting this particular blog due to my recent fascination with tumblr.
Well, I'm finally in a photography class so hopefully I'll get back to doing regular postings soon.
But for now, I'm mostly on tumblr so here's the link: Shrouded Intentions
(The above photo is not mine. It is an example of something I post or reblog on tumblr.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm the sort of hombre who enjoys to taste recent things. Currently I am making my own solar panels. I am managing it all by myself without the help of my men. I'm using the internet as the only path to acheive that. I ran across a really awesome site which explains how to contruct photovoltaic panels and wind generators. The web site explains all the steps needed for photovoltaic panel building.

I'm not sure bout how precise the information given there iz. If some people over here who had experience with these things can have a look and give your feedback in the thread it would be awesome and I would highly appreciate it, cauze I really lav solar panel construction.

Tnx for reading this. U guys are the best.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you went away. I'm hoping that you'll come back one day and wonder why somebody is telling you about photovoltaic panels, and another is offering you nostagia even tho' you never knew him.

Anonymous said...

How sad! Still not there. My heart breaks that you've been gone so long. You may never see this. Electronic impulses launched into the web and who knows whether they will ever come to rest. Dear Windswept have a lovely life!

littleghostgirl said...

I will be back very soon! I've been thinking of what to do for my next post recently, so be prepared! I'm glad to know that someone enjoys my blog. Thanks for reading! :D