"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."
-Marilyn Monroe

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The Benevolent Postcard Society



I am part of the Benevolent Postcard Society, an artistic project designed by Lori, author of the blog Automatism. Basically, what happens is that once a month you send a postcard to someone and another individual will send one to you. This project brings strangers from all over the globe together through an exchange of positive and beautiful postcards. Thank you, Lori, for giving all of us this opportunity. I received my first postcard today from Canada! :D Above is the picture of the beautiful hand-made postcard I received in the mail. And yes, I am eating twizzlers this afternoon lol.

BPS blog

2 comments:

Teri said...

Hi... I am part of the Benevolent Postcard Society too! I thought I would wander through your blog! Quite lovely! I love it... I love your philosophy! Adorable!

Micaela said...

i am a BPS member too! :) nice to meet you two...

what a lovely postcard and how cute are you to want to send a thank-you card?!

i haven't received mine yet, but when i do, i hope it's as sweet as the one you got. xo