"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."
-Marilyn Monroe

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I love my stockings!



Abbytrysagain is a talented photographer. This photo really touched my heart. Ah...the days of colorful stockings (and socks) are coming again.

It all started with my lovely Diana-girl...

Freshman year of high school. Uniforms. Tan and white. Boring.

And then she wore stockings. Colorful stockings. Striped. Patterned.

And so she started a revolution. What I wouldn't give to have these (above) socks!



The above is a cropped photo of some of the stocking rebels :D.

2 comments:

BPremo said...

Hi! Thanks for you sweet comment on my blog today.

You are so right about colored stockings! My mom just bought me some yellow ones and I can't wait to wear them (although down here, it won't be cold enough for like three more months)!

Diana M. said...

Aww!! I am so touched. I had no idea I was so inspirational haha. OMG I cannot wait to be able to wear tights and socks again!! I have new ones!! I'm just waiting for the cold weather. :):)