"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."
-Marilyn Monroe

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Churning Waters



Sometimes you aren't sure of exactly what to do. Have you ever experienced that feeling? I'm sure you have as uncertainty is a necessary part of life. But I hate the feeling of being unsure. I'm sure this phase will pass, but right now it's so daunting! I feel like I need to decide so many things RIGHT NOW. Everyone tells me I still have time. Don't worry. But I'm a worrier...this is why I have to listen to positive music to keep me upbeat. :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have often not made a decision when I should have done, and made a decision when I shouldn't, and made the wrong decision at the right time, and the right decision at the wrong time. It's a bitch, except for those times you'll get it right - and there will be those times. The rest you have to ride. You have to because of the times you get it right. The sum of everybody's moments of insight and creativity - the right moments - is what makes us worthwhile.