"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."
-Marilyn Monroe

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A Very Noble Steed and Saving The Universe

So every once in a while I get in this mood so to speak. It's a "paper cutting" mood. Weird, I know. Well, yesterday I had the sudden urge to cut some paper. Of course, this was probably brought on by my avid reading of Color Me Katie's blog (which is amazing by the way). Anyway, I decided I would take some construction paper to school and sit there after classes were over and make something. Well, my friends and I ended up making a story. Here's how it goes:
It all started with a king and a noble steed.




Then we decided that the king needed a knight. The king gifted the knight with his noble steed (such a great act of kindness).




However, the brave knight could not save the Universe all by himself. He's only a small paper man, after all. So he decided to call in some reinforcements...


No comments: