"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."
-Marilyn Monroe

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Dan Eldon

http://www.daneldon.org

I remember this past year in photography class, Mr. Knight pulled out a book. It was titled THE JOURNEY IS THE DESTINATION: THE JOURNALS OF DAN ELDON. This one book changed the way I see art. I have always been someone who has tried to find my own creative outlet in a family of "art un-appreciator's" as I call them. His style led me to find my very own art. While his art is not completely in unison with my own, it is what shaped the beginning of my artistic experience. As I develop slowly in my own way, I never forget the Dan was my inspiration. An amazing young man who had a strong message in his heart. Thanks, Dan.

No comments: