"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."
-Marilyn Monroe

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Ellipse - New Album by Imogen Heap




Imogen Heap: Brilliant, funny, informative...this woman makes me smile. :)
For many years now, I have been (I hope) a supportive fan of this talented musician.
I, first off, love her for her close and open relationship with her fans. I've never known any artist to be as connected with their fans. Her v-blogs are always worth watching. For the past 2 years, she has kept the outside world informed on all of her work.
Now we are all waiting anxiously for the release date of her new album...August 25th.

Her music is amazing. Her album "Details" made in her collaborative project FROU FROU was the first album I listened to without doing anything else at the same time. It was the first time in my life that I actually laid down on my bedroom floor and listened to an album all the way through.

Her new single "First Train Home" is available for listening at http://stereogum.com/archives/album-art/new-imogen-heap---first-train-home_078841.html

No comments: