"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."
-Marilyn Monroe

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Update

I've already seen Star Trek and Transformers 2, so the only logical conclusion is to end the movie-going summer with Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. I'm certain it will fulfill my expectations. They're not very high, since the 5th movie was an epic failure. However, this movie looks halfway decent. Midnight showing, here I come.

My friends may ostracize me when they realize I'm not coming in full costume, but I run a "tight ship." lol. Well, seeing movies isn't the only thing I've been doing this summer. I've gone on scavenger hunts, partied till I dropped, and gone on a steep hike up the side of the mesa at the Petroglyphs. Life couldn't be sweeter.

Movie Update: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Book Update: The Reader by Bernhard Schlink
Music Update: First Train Home by Imogen Heap

On the other hand, recently I've experienced a loss...the whole family has. I hope that we will all be able to support one another and pray for strength.

No comments: