"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."
-Marilyn Monroe

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Unsurpassable Places


There's always that one place that you can't resist going in when you walk past it. For me, this addicting place is the Antiques Store. Nothing pleases me more than going inside and seeing the organized clutter and walking around on the old hardwood floor that creaks with every step. In the corner on the right, there's an entire briefcase of glass eyeballs. In the side room, there's a collection of Civil War military caps. And the postcards!

Another odd place I love to go in is the luggage store. There's something about different varieties of luggage set in one place.

And the last place I can never pass up an opportunity to go in is the bookstore. Barnes & Noble is my ultimate favorite. :) Just last week I used up the last of the money on my giftcard to buy one book. Somehow, that one book translated into three purchases. In all, I bought three books. I just couldn't restrain myself.

Do any of you have places you can't pass by on the street?

No comments: