"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."
-Marilyn Monroe

Saturday, July 11, 2009

New Layout

I know that for a very long time now my blog has been black, grey, and red all over. Well, that's (as I'm sure you've noticed) all gone now. I've given it a fresh look, and hopefully a new direction. Blog posts that focus on my photography (whether they're good or not I don't know but I'm going to put them up anyway) will have the title of "Open Eyes." Everything else will vary. We'll see how this whole blogging thing goes. However, I have put in some effort recently. Hooray! Anyway, this post was just a notice to any person who happens to read this blog (I doubt anyone does, but just in case) and hasn't checked in for a long while. I don't want to freak you out lol.

No comments: